Friday, November 4, 2011

NFL Week 9 Picks

I'm deviating from my normal snarkiness to bring you a different kind of snarkiness. I love watching football and I know some of you do too. Some of you may even have a office pool pick 'em game at work. I decided to prognosticate the games as well as rank them from 14 to 1, or most probable to downright stupid. I hope you enjoy this TV timeout from my Mind!

Week 9 Picks

14. Mia @ KC - Anyone picking Miami at this point is past crazy, give me the Chiefs at home.

13. STL @ ARI - They've almost beaten the Steelers and Ravens on back to back weeks and you can run on the Rams, give me the Cards

12. GB @ SD - This should have been rock meeting hard place, but it is Best Pass Offense meets second to worst Pass Defense, Green Bay all over them.

11. CLE @ HOU - Andre Johnson may be back, but you can run on the Brownies, give me the Texans

10. SF @ WAS - Beck isn't hot-cold, he's just COLD, give me the 49ers

9. ATL @ IND - Colts aren't beating anyone right now, Falcons

8. SEA @ DAL - Dallas is starting to play fairly well and nobody is scared of Seattle, Cowboys

7. TB @ NO - Tampa is rested and watched what the Rams did to the Saints, I don't care give me the Saints.

6. CHI @ PHI - Philly is getting back to winning and Cutler is getting back to Whining, Iggles

5. CIN @ TEN - Chris Johnson has to go off at some point, right? I like Titans here but I can't explain why.

4. NYG @ NE - They're mad and they will RUN against the Giants, give me the Patsies!

3. NYJ @ BUF - Forget Revis Island, you can run on the Jets, I like the Bills.

2. DEN @ OAK - Denver faces the porous OAK Defense (no longer on the tribute to Al Davis march), I think Orton or Quinn comes in and wins this one.

1. BAL @ PIT - Too many Steelers banged up on D, this could be a shootout, Steelers but only because I am a homer.

Feel free to leave yours so we can laugh at each other

3 comments:

  1. My picks are on my blog.  But I will laugh at you as you laugh at me.  So there is that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which post are your picks in? Are they in a fancy order like mine?

    -Scott
    Autocorrection Typos courtesy of iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are in the post titled "Willaim Willett, Idiots on Capitol Hill, and the Road Warriors."

    ReplyDelete

Share

Widgets

All Time Most Read