Tuesday, October 23, 2012

100 Word Song - Sharp Dressed Man

My Blog Can Beat Up Your Blog

 

Hitting up the next 100 Word Song challenge over at Lance's place.

This one to ZZ Top's Sharp Dressed Man.

 

He looked good, but he always looked good. It was a gala event and he would command the attention of the ladies. Heck, he would have everyone's attention. Babes in bikinis would gather around him, going largely unnoticed, such was his presence.

His car wouldn't be the fastest, nor would anyone notice him being dropped off in the Limo, but nobody beat him on the suit. Armani was his friend. He practically lived in it. His hair perfectly styled, he sipped his Evian as he made his way to the center of the action.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for your entertainment, 12 Rounds of Heavyweight Boxing..."

16 comments:

  1. I like the unexpected ending. It comes like a punch. How appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boom! Down goes Frazier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, they don't make 'em like those guys anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chubby. I'm making that my style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even better on the second read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kind of ending! I wasn't expecting it, but a second read shows it's all there. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. Glad it was clear as mud :)

    WG

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to admit, I'm a little bit confused.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once I got to the last line, I got it and the rest of the story just fell into place. Nicely done. And, yes... I heard that last line in Michael Buffer's voice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I intended...Leeeeeehhhhhhhhhts get ready to Rumble!

    WG

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are pills for that, Michael.

    WG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh, yes, that announcer is definitely a sharp dressed man. And center of attention for a time :)

    ReplyDelete

Share

Widgets

All Time Most Read