Friday, May 4, 2012

If I had a Photography Blog...

The beauty of writing a blog without paid advertisement is that when I give a shout out, it is a proper shout out.

I love unique photography. I love macro photography. I love nature photography. I'm an average photographer. I can live with this...

I am privileged to know some outstanding photographers. I'm not sure what you can hire them for or buy from them, but checking them out is nothing but a rare view of the world...

Kerry Watson is a newer friend of mine from a shared love of the Washington Capitals.
Kerry's Facebook site is called K.R. Watson Photography.


The next photographer I've known a few years more than that. Dana L. Jung Photography is an outstanding collection of photos from someone with a camera continuously in her hand.



Here is a very small sampling of my shots.  I obviously like shooting Salt Water tank shots and Flowers, but I am not limited by those muses.  I am only limited by time and creativity.


Coral Banded Shrimp
Blue Polyps

Dendrophylia
Pompom Xenia

Red Rose - a bit cliche
I was mesmerized by the pollen

I figured out backlighting
I would really like closer and
so fast the wings appear stopped.










































Please take the time to visit my friends sites on Facebook and enjoy their sites.

As always, if you also want to follow and like my blog on Facebook, you can access that here.



8 comments:

  1. I think you take lovely pictures. I am an amateur photographer also and have taken lots of photos of hummingbirds, flowers, all kinds of shot from Hardy, AK mountains and rivers. My ex had a farm there. And of course there are the thousands of photos I have taken of my children over the years. Some have been so awesome that the whole family has enlarged several to 8x10 and hung them on their walls. I love photography. Thanks for the post. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, in response to your doppleganger, Anthony Edwards, you really do look a lot like him and I think he's pretty handsome.  Just sayin.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice of you to put your sister second!
     

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo such lovely photos I could have a photography blog but I would have to pinch photos from someone else, you know someone who can take a good photo..........lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to take up photography, but I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that I am horrible at it, and I may never improve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you saved that for your first official comment...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Takes a lot of practice.

    ReplyDelete

Share

Widgets

All Time Most Read