Saturday, March 10, 2012

Have You Ever Googled...

Pictures... and there's always that 'huh?' moment when you see one that sparks that "one of these things isn't quite like the others moment?"

In looking for an image that Jay of JaysRamblings attempted to link into my February Photo Challenge, I did a google for "Peyton Manning" and got what I expected, for the most part.

Now, I understand that photos are going to be less and less like my intended query as the pages progress, for instance, I'm going to start getting Eli Manning, Archie Manning, Peyton Place, maybe some Mario Manningham, Walter Payton, and Justin Bieber (isn't he programmed to appear in every google search?)

But disturbingly enough, here are some of the entries:

Drew "autocorrect hates my name" Brees was compared to Peyton, OK!


Rob Lowe makes it for being an
uninformed rumor monger about Peyton's
retirement / employment status, but the picture is from "Class" I think!


Louis Amundson? Once of the NBA?
Huh? Maybe Peyton has the same tattoo?

What?

Kim Kardashian? Sure she dated Reggie Bush and he plays football?

Joe Jonas? Way young Joe Jonas? I don't get it!
Maybe he was Justin Bieber before Justin Bieber?

Simply TOO funny to NOT include...

I will gloriously admit to not understanding how search engines work and how things get ranked on them, but if enough people view this blog, not only will all these pictures move higher in the list, but so will this picture :


Help me jack up some search engines!

 

 

7 comments:

  1. justkeepinitrealfolksMarch 10, 2012 at 1:00 PM

    Great pics!!! Hey, you won the Kreativ Blogger award. Congrats!!!!! Check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like me, you really like me! On stage smooches...

    I have accepted your blog love and passed it along as instructed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame you didn't include the pic I sent.  It was quite humorous in it's own right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That animated man is Archer from the creatively titled "Archer", I think its on FX in America. Why did it pop up? Why are you forsaking me Google? I don't know what is real anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I meant to have more on that one...

    ReplyDelete

Share

Widgets

All Time Most Read