Saturday, November 5, 2011

Rappin' and Dancin' Epic Histories

I'm all spun up to share some more YouTube and looking forward to hearing what you've got to add.

So, I like some old school rap, stuff you can actually understand and don't have to turn up because you enjoy the base but can't stand the lyrics.

We'll kick it off with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake, who are having way too much fun on History of Rap, Parts I, II, and III.

I was a bit disturbed when I saw this next guy, but it grew on me pretty fast, so here is The Evolution of Dance, parts I and II.

Give me a shout out if you've enjoyed your history lessons today. I'd love to see your recommendations on other good history videos!

1 comment:

  1. Colin Quinn's comedy special, Long Story Short.  Two thousand years of history in an hour.

    ReplyDelete

Share

Widgets

All Time Most Read