Wednesday, December 5, 2012

100 Things To Do After You Buy This Book

Y'all know me...

Or I have you convinced through my stellar writing that you do.

I don't do endorsements.

I don't review or critique.

I have decided to make an exception and given that the Mayan world is ending in a little over two weeks, you have a small window to forgive me or a small window to get over yourself or simply a small window that I must endure your seething hatred.

So, what epic event could cause such a shift in philosophy here in Myndville? Umm, did you not catch the slipped in threat of world ending doom? Ok...so I don't believe it and you know that...you're absurdly sharp.

No, today, it's all about a book. It's THIS book.

One of my favorite bloggers has come out of the closet...NO, that's not what I mean. The Simple Dude has revealed himself...again, NO, that's not what I meant, keep your mind out of the gutter. Jon Hanson is his name IRL (that's In Righteous Laughter for those of you not hip to the slang that I'm slingin') and he has written a fabulous ebook just in time for the holidays.

Now, you're probably thinking...

"If the world is coming to an end on the 21st (ugh, he totally ruined the surprise for me!) why would I buy this book about what to do before the Apocalypse...that I wouldn't open until after it was supposed to happen?"

You're a clear thinker and you NEED this book.

NOW!

(No, seriously click the little Kindle book cover there and order it. What else are you going to spend $2 on? A bad IPad game that you'll become bored with in a few minutes?)

(No, SERIOUSLY...click the link or I'm holding my breath.)

Thank you for allowing me to breathe and live, knowing that you will be laughing for hours and it is all my doing.

I'm treating each chapter as if it were the twelve days of Christmas, or an Advent calendar. I'm reading it slowly and savoring it's goodness. Too much?

So here it is in the back of the jack (et) style...

Apocalyptic world collapse got you down? Pick up Jon Hanson's 101 Things To Do Before the Apocalypse. Each chapter details a perfect and unique opportunity allowed by this unique world peril. Who cares if the Mayans were wrong or right, there was never a better reason to celebrate Christmas early and purchase this hysterical self-help book.

Scott Jung of itsmynd.com

Get it on Smashwords.com

Get it on Amazon.com

 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks dude! I think the book is funny myself... but then again I am prone to making myself laugh all the time. And hey, for $2 it's worth the risk right? As Scott mentions, it will take you longer to read this then to master Angry Birds!

    SD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to check this out. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't need to do any of those things since I won't be reading the book............lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solid endorsement, even though we only have a few days until the apocalypse :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never (as if the Mayans were right about that and couldn't see their own doom)
    WG

    ReplyDelete

Share

Widgets

All Time Most Read