Sunday, August 19, 2012

Because Six Words Are Just Enough

Because of a six word challenge.

 

 

 

It is important to be brief.

 

 

 

I was sad until Sioux Falls.

 

 

 

Not as pathetic as it sounds.

 

 

 

Who knew that brevity was freeing.

 

 

 

Fajitas for dinner, are you staying?

 

 

 

For sale, baby shoes, never worn...

 

 

 

(ok I took that from Hemingway)

 

 

 

People talk too much, simplicity rules.

 

 

 

Stop talking and kiss me now.

 

 

 

I remember you, then I awoke.

 

 

 

My Six Words are done now.

 

 

 

Six word comments are always welcome.

 

16 comments:

  1. I can't think of six words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contractions are definitely regarded as cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://goo.gl/umqcW

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great post; say no more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant comment as usual Stephen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have mastered this art form!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You thought of several. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, gee, thanks! Like yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The force is strong in me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If this is six, then great


    Three lines needed for your awesomeness


    A great idea, one to steal

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was six, there you go.
    Glad you like it, steal away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sincere compliments for well done challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks can not convey my thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Penis, penis, penis, vagina, vagina, vagina?

    ReplyDelete

Share

Widgets

All Time Most Read