Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Self-licking ice cream cone

I am perhaps the most humble blogger alive! Remember when you were a kid and your parents would say "you're just talking to hear the sound of your voice."

No? So it was just mine? Unique and humble, I keep getting better and better all the time. Anyway, the point of it was that sometimes you gotta toot your own horn, and I mean that in the not-creepy way. Sometimes we take it a bit too far. Enter the Self-Licking Ice Cream Cone, again... NOT creepy. I can't even take credit for the phrase as it was coined by Jamey who was a coworker.

Imagine when you take self-aggrandizement to the point of tooting your own horn, to people that you know will toot your horn too. Think, 'I got 1540 on the SAT!!!!' posted on Facebook where your family and friends will see.

Now, further imagine that you only joined Facebook so that you could seek the adulation of others.

Now imagine you are in Congress.

Self

Licking

Ice

Cream

Cone

The preceding message was paid for and acknowledged by me, Awesome guy that I am!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

All Time Most Read